Stion Energy Services Expands Southern CA Portfolio With Frameless Module Rooftop Projects
Both projects utilized Stion STL frameless modules, an easy-to-install, innovative solution for rooftop projects. Stion is the only solar manufacturer supplying frameless modules into commercial and residential projects.
“These projects demonstrate Stion’s ability to rapidly develop, construct and commission a solar system that offers clean, renewable energy with superior lifecycle payback to our customers,” said Jeff Cheng, President of Stion Energy Services.
“This Stion rooftop system (Garvey Wholesale Beverage), which is one of the largest commercial solar systems in the City of Rosemead, will produce the highest energy yield for a solar system located in the immediate vicinity,” said Kevin MacKamul, Sr. Director of Engineering for Stion.
Garvey Wholesale Beverage
- 100.8 kW using STL 140 Frameless Modules, 720 panels
- Will generate approx. 180,000 kWh of electricity per year
- 4 each, Advanced Energy AE3TL-23, 23 kW string inverters
- Stion Custom racking allows re-roofing without removing modules. Spans 20 feet or more
U.S. Continental Marketing
- 228 kW using STL 135 Frameless Modules, 1,690 panels
- Will generate approx. 390,000 kWh of electricity per year
- 9 each, Advanced Energy AE3TL-23, 23 kW string inverters
- ProSolar fixed tilt racking